Tuesday, June 29, 2021

My Soul Food Festival Intro and Closing Speeches and Set List

Hello, soul food lovers! It's great to be out here after such a challenging year and we're not going to let a little rain spoil the fun are we? I'm Owen Scott, Baton Rouge local guy for many years originally out of Athens, Georgia and proud to be one of Henry Turner, Jr's All Stars! Are you ready for some blues? Let's do it! 

Set List (all original): 
Successful Professional White Guy 
Wrong Place, Right Time 
Cold Dead Hands 
Man with Seven Powers 
Runaway Teain Wreck 
New Life

Thank you, so much, my friends. It's been my privilege to play for you. You know, we've all been through a difficult time this past year so let's end my set on a positive note. I wrote all the songs I'm playing today and my last tune is one I just recently wrote about turning the page, appreciating whatever phase of life we are in and embracing the moment. It's called "New Life." 

No comments: