Sunday, December 24, 2023

Wordle Comment for December 22, 2023

Wordle 916 4/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛ ELITE 87 29 187
⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛ STAMP 67 10 36
🟩⬛🟩🟩⬛ TRUCK 87 79 1
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 TOUCH 99 🫂

I started the game without a word in mind. I looked for a word I like and hit upon ELITE. My youngest of three was a student at Elite Gymnastics as a young girl. If you've been involved with gymnastics, you know it requires total commitment of both child and parents to reach a competitive level. M was talented and could probably have developed to be on a college team but she wearied of it around age 13. We supported her decision. She became a high school cheer leader, the one at the top of the pyramid of girls. She's now married with two children and is still close to one of her friends from gymnastics. 

ELITE was unlucky and STAMP was even worse. (I won't get into my nerd hobbies here). I felt a bit lost but I decided a word beginning with TR (the other two letters in STARE) might be fruitful. Not only, but it was very LUCKY! TOUCH was the obvious solution.

Song of the Day: "Touch Me" The Doors (1969).

https://youtu.be/RrDsSPtZOu4?si=IKAHGsAk5RgNbqn9

WordleBot
Skill 85/99
Luck 39/99
Streak 148

No comments: