Sunday, January 24, 2021

Fragments of elaborate dream s

 I think I took 300mg trazadone last night instead of my usual 150 hs.  As a result I slept hard and remember having some extensive dreams toward morning. I recalled bits and pieces shortly after awakening. 

I was a student at a high school at the end of the school year. I have a vague memory of walking down a hall looking for an empty classroom where perhaps I'd left something- I opened the door but a class was in progress. I felt embarrassed and quickly closed the door and walked away. The Principal had invited me to have dinner with him and my parents, an indication he was going to praise me to them.

Two cars arrived, one full of passengers including Roy Bell and my mother, who had a painful foot injury. She was quite distressed. Roy had a miniature donkey about the size of a chihuahua. It was quite adorable and I wondered how he got it. My Dad was driving the second car with no passengers.  I offered to drive the car with Mom and to get some kind of help for her foot.

At some other point in the dream, I remember we found a batch of very small puppies, a scene reminiscent of Pitbulls and Parolees.

No comments: