Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Badly enough (original version posted 5 years ago on a Tumblr blog)

There’s a reason I need to be by myself.
The problem with me is
I see too much.
You don’t want to know what I see.

The problem with us is
when we start talking.
Then distortions and projections,
covers-up and deflections
come out of hiding,
encounter the truth,
and commence conflagrating,
like gasoline vapors encountering a match.

The problem with me is
I wanted to understand too much.
I asked too many questions,
and kept asking them
until I arrived at answers.
“Knock and the door will be opened.”
I bought into that.
I found out,
the truth is generous,
the truth gives itself
to anyone who wants to know it
badly enough.

The problem with most people is
they don’t want to know.
They want to know enough to know
they don’t need to know any more.
The problem is they don’t want to know
badly enough
to keep asking the questions.

The problem with me is
I kept knocking
until the door opened
and I got answers.
I didn’t get them because I’m better than they are.
I got them because the truth is generous
and I wanted to know
badly enough.

The problem with me is
I can’t help it any more,
I can’t unknow what I know,
I can't not see what I see.

So stay away.
Don’t talk to me.
Don’t ask questions.
The problem with me is
you don’t want to know what I see.

You don’t want to burst into flames.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Our priority is fast and secure game service in the most famous games like: League of Legends, CsGo: Cs Go accounts and CsGo! We offer you elo boosting, rank boosting, leveling, coaching and skin shop, but we’re able to provide you with almost any kind of service you wish us to do.It's a interesting game: CSGO keys