Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Positive steps

 1. I've been practicing some of my guitar-oriented songs the past few days, refining my picking technique and focusing on improving mindful concentration with the concept of "pick awareness. I'm continuing to improve as a singer, too.

2. I arranged to have the body work done on my Macan. 

3. I have an idea for taking a different approach to writing about wisdom. Reading the initial pages of my recent effort, I feel the tone is pedantic and boring. My idea is to take a more personal perspective: "This is what has worked for me."

4. I had a pleasant exchange of messages with my good friend TDW on IG. I think the brief conversation was encouraging and affirming for both of us. I shared the lyrics of "Fictional Character" which started with a comment I made on her post. 

Perhaps the attitude of "do it for positive reasons and it's ok if you don't do it" has helped get me on track.

No comments: